Fifth Birthday Circus Parade

 I know I've been a little MIA from party blogging lately, but here I am at it again. I'm super excited to finally be sharing this fun and bright Circus Parade birthday party that I  planned for my dear nephews back in May. For those who’ve been following my work, you may remember seeing my nephew's birthdays here and here.   This year they finally decided to go for a Circus theme Woohoo!!.  I said finally because I secretly always wanted to style a circus party for them.  I couldn't be more happy!!  
My nephews also love animals, so I decided to include an animal parade to the circus theme.   As soon as I started the planning for this cute Circus Parade party, I contacted my friend Holly of Mimi's Dollhouse (who had also work with me in the past)  to join in helping me bring the vision for this party alive. We worked closely in creating a Circus Parade package that was bright, fun and different.

 For this party, I created a sweets table that was all thing Circus in general. The sweets table was dress in a light blue with white polka dots linen and a circus tent birthday pendant banner in the front. The backdrop was cover with red and white striped paper to simulate a circus tent.  The desserts which all worked so well with the theme consisted of cupcakes, cookies, popcorn, peanuts, pretzels, cotton candy, animal crackers, and much more..







































           


















I spraypainted some plastic animals and used them as part of the centerpieces, and as decorative accents to the party table too. 





  The kids were kept busy and happy with party entertainment from The Clown who was the kid's grandma.  She did a wonderful job!!        



I am happy my nephews had a nice time at their fifth birthday party and that we all had the opportunity to share this special day with them! I hope you enjoyed this party post!!


VENDORS
Party Printables Mimi's Dollhouse
Fondant Toppers  Sugared Up


5 comments:

Bellenza Bistro said...

So nice to have you back blogging again! This is a fabulous party -- everything is so festive and bright!

Holly (Mimi's Dollhouse) said...

LOVE it! Great job Karo:)

Unknown said...

Very nice Job!!! Thank you Karolina for all your hard work. Winster & Ghabriel really enjoyed it!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for such as beautiful party for my twins, nice work as always that is why my kids kept asking me "is my titi going to decorate my party?" lol they know you are the expert!

Ari said...

Beautiful! party!!! Curious to know do you have any left over circus stuff that you might want to sell, get rid of? planning my 2nd boys bday, Please let me know fashionsnotaluxury@gmail.com
Thank YOU!

Post a Comment