Super Mario Fifth Birthday Party


I'm so thrilled to finally share this cute party I styled for a client who requested a Super Mario theme for her son Luis 5th birthday  back in July.  This theme has been in my to ten parties to style, and I couldn't be more happy creating all of the fun details for this Super Mario party!  




 I first worked on the backdrop which I did with twisted streams, 3D clouds and the Super Mario printed images from the party printable.  Then, I continued to work around the  same backdrop colors  throughout the sweets table.   The party printables were also custom designed with the same colors I was working with, and specific details ..  My friend Erika did such a fabulous job designing this Super Mario printables , and I had the best time working with her for the first time!  Be sure to visit her new Etsy Shop









 I love to display treats in fun and creative ways so, I decided to use PVC stands to hold the piranha plant pops who by the way were made by Luis' mom..   She's such a creative mom!! 




The juice jars also looked adorable with the Mario mustaches and hats.. I'm sure the kids had a ball with those!  


But the show stopper of the entire party were the Super Mario cakepops!!  These pops from Jazzy's Cakepops were absolutely AMAZING!!


Sugar cookies with toppers by the always talented Missy of Sugared Up



 There were also many more Power Up treats for the super kiddos to enjoy..



















     Mario mustaches were also used on the straws, because what's a Super Mario party without mustache straws? 

To offset all of the sweets, we made sure to have plenty of water on hand...  Power Up Water that is!




I absolutely love every time I have to style a party with fun colors, yummy treats and beautiful party printables!!    I want to thank to all the talented ladies who worked with me on this fabulous project and specially to Luis' mom Lucy for letting me be a part of such a spacial day!!


VENDORS CREDIT

Party Printable Adorable Prints by EP
Super Mario Toppers Sugared Up
Super Mario Piranha Plant Pops  Lucy Edible Delights
Mario Cake Pops  Jazzy's Cake Pops

1 comment:

The Party Suite at Bellenza said...

The birthday boy must have loved this! All the colors, the polka dots, the clever PVC pipe holders, and the Super Mario treats. Great job!

Post a Comment