Barcelona Soccer Themed Birthday Party

A few months ago I was contacted by my new client Erika about doing her son's Matthew 1st birthday party.  I couldn't be more excited to star working on a new project!!
Matthew's family are big fans of the soccer team Barcelona from Spain, so, naturally they choose that theme to celebrate their little champion 1st Birthday.  I love when party themes are spacial to the people who are throwing them!
So, to start I contacted Holly at Mimi's Dollhouse about customizing a Barcelona soccer theme party package using all soccer symbols: the ball, the field, and soccer player's shirt.  She couldn't have been nicer to work with:)
Inspired by a few ideas that I found on Pinterest I created a table with a field as backdrop, and bleachers made of foam to place the soccer player's shirt cookies.   I also made some kicking treats for the little soccer players which included Jellos, popcorn,cupcakes and my all time favorite treat Oreo pops.
I had so much fun putting this all together!!






















          Huge thanks to Erika for trusting me to design this Birthday Party for her Sweet little boy!!


       VENDORS: 
       Party Printables - Mimi's Dollhouse
       Cookies -  Savannahs-Party-Cookies
      Cake - Roalbo Chocolates -  646-526-8854


5 comments:

erika puello said...

I cant not thank you enough for all the help to put this party together! I love every single piece cookies,cake,snacks, printables! THANK YOU ALL my son had the best birthday ever!!

Erika

Bellenza Bistro said...

What a fun theme! So glad to see a post from you again. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a 15 year old brother that loves this soccer team, didn't know there was such amazing ideas that you have here! Such a great help and amazing creation you have!!!!!

Anonymous said...

how can I purchase or make the popcorn boxes ?

Croose Hackle said...

We serve the reality and provide the best services about new. Here are options for the soccer news, soccer supplies, soccer meme, Soccer Themed, berita bola, joke bola and sepak bola.

Post a Comment