Back to school

Back to school is here!. My son Kenneth starts school this Tuesday.He can't wait to go and see his friends again. Like every mommy I've been getting ready for back to school buying supplies and  searching for some sweet printable notes to make his first day of school very spacial. Luckily I found a super cool printable from One Charming Party + some fun back to school inspirations that I love to share with you. Check them out.


                            Absolutely beautiful back 2 school table created by  Just call me Martha

                                 
                                             
     Loving this ridiculous cute cake pops! Perfect as a teacher gift for the first day of school.
             Learn how to make them here


                             Learn how to make this yummy pencil-shape snacks here


This super cute printable from One Charming Party will bring a big smile on your kids faces right?   To download it click here 


 I hope you like this fun ideas, and to all the kids out there I want to wish them a happy school year.

1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

What a darling sweets table from Just Call Me Martha (love her work)! And that fruit-loops "worm" squirming through the apple card is just too cute!

Post a Comment