Modern Minnie Mouse Inspired Birthday Party


I'm beyond exited to finally share this Minnie Mouse party with you today!! 
Emma Kate's mommy contacted me a few months back about doing her 1st birthday, and  I couldn't be more thrill to work on another girly party.  Woohoo!!     
To start, I decided to use modern patterns for this theme, so, I immediately contacted Holly of Mimi's Dollhouse  about customizing a Minnie Mouse printable package with hot pink cloverleaf, and black and white striped patterns.  She definitely did a wonderful job!!  I totally love how the printables turned out.

For the dessert table I created a backdrop with a big Minnie Mouse head made out of black paper circles. I glued the circles one by one, until the Minnie Mouse head shape was done.   I also made a tutu table skirt to give a  girly and glamorous touch to the table, and of course a variety of desserts were display for all the guests to enjoy.    The dessert list included:  parfaits, cookies ,popcorn, rise krispie, oreo pops, and more. 

The guest tables were set up with hot pink linens, and black and white striped runners. It also included Minnie Mouse head place mats, pink plates , and the ribbon topiary centerpieces.  
I was super happy to see how this party came out. Everybody loved it, specially Emma's mom.    Hope you're finding inspirations here.   enjoy the pics!!
















































VENDORS CREDIT

Party Concept and Styling Karo's Fun Land
Party Printable Mimi's Dollhouse
Cake   CMNY Cakes
Striped fabric for table runners  Carousel Designs

3 comments:

Bellenza Bistro said...

How clever of you to create that silhouette backdrop using just black paper circles! And the ribbon topiaries are adorable. :-)

Unknown said...

I love all your creations. I am preparing the son's party and I fell so inspirated with your blog. Thank you very much for your ideas.

Gilbert Sound said...

Goood post

Post a Comment